Univision Communications Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Local Media Miami is looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our team. This is a great career opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our local sales team. Individuals in this role develop and manage Agencies and local clients. This position will sell to new clients and service established accounts. Candidate must understand the importance of successful cold calling, goal-setting, and time management; and have experiential selling experience. Key tasks of this role also include: contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, negotiating contracts and executing transactions and events.
• Handle an active list and maintain and grow existing accounts.
• Prospect, negotiate, and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions.
• Develop strong executive level client and agency relationships and sell Univision’s TV properties and digital platform.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills internally and externally.
• Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales.
• Attend promotional events and other client networking events.
• Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes (e.g., preparing presentations, proposals).
• Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes (e.g., entering orders, collections).
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience.
• 3-5 years of experience in related media sales (broadcast & digital).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to understand Research and Data to incorporate into sales pitches.
• Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
• Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients, possess exceptional presentation skills and have a professional presence.
• Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side.
• Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
• Proficient in MS Office -- including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections.
• Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs.
• Ability to collaborate/communicate effectively with relevant departments at Univision.
• Effective interpersonal skills, organizational and time management abilities.
• Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the leading Hispanic media company in the U.S., Univision Communications Inc. entertains, informs and empowers U.S. Hispanics with news, sports and entertainment content across broadcast and cable television, audio and digital platforms. The company’s top-rated media portfolio includes the Univision and UniMás broadcast networks, as well as cable networks Univision Deportes Network (UDN) and Galavisión. Locally, Univision owns or operates 65 television stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico. Additionally, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, encompasses 58 owned or operated radio stations, a live event series and a robust digital audio footprint. The company’s prominent digital assets include Univision.com, streaming service Univision Now, the largest Hispanic influencer network and several top-rated apps. For more information, visit corporate.univision.com.
Como la principal empresa de medios de comunicación dirigidos a los hispanos en Estados Unidos, Univision Communications Inc. los entretiene, informa y empodera con contenido de noticias, deportes y entretenimiento en televisión de señal abierta y cable, además de audio y plataformas digitales. La destacada cartera de propiedades de la compañía incluye las cadenas de señal abierta Univision y UniMás, y las cadenas de cable Univision Deportes Network (UDN) y Galavisión. A nivel local, Univision es propietaria u opera 65 estaciones en los principales mercados hispanos de Estados Unidos y Puerto Rico. Además, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, es propietaria u opera 58 estaciones de radio, presenta una serie de eventos en vivo y tiene una robusta presencia de audio digital. La prominente cartera digital de la empresa incluye Univision.com, el servicio de streaming Univision Now, la mayor cadena de influencers hispanos y varias de las aplicaciones más populares. Para mayor información, visiten corporate.univision.com .