Vector Security Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Rep - Inside Sales
at Vector Security Inc.
Vector Security has an exciting opportunity available with our Inside Sales Department in our Fort Lauderdale, FL location. This position requires individuals that are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a strong desire to succeed. This position is a crucial part of the company growth, building relationships and generating additional word-of-mouth sales. We offer a competitive base salary and generous commissions.
- Contact customers that move with the goal of resigning the account through phone calls and internal notifications.
- Interacts with existing customers primarily by phone, chat, and/or email to increase sales of our products and services.
- Research accounts, identify opportunities and generate interest. Close sales and achieve monthly quotas.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales departments for further development and closure.
- Contact existing customers near contract renewal and review services and opportunities for add-ons and upgrades with the goal of renewing contract with customer.
- Support lead generation through various outbound phone campaigns.
A successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Sell effectively over the phone
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to understand and manage sales goals throughout the month
- Positive and professional attitude, able to relate well with many types of people.
- Solid computer skills and ability to learn our products and services.
- Above average organizational skills.
Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package. Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Why Join Us?
Two-time winner of Dealer of the Year from SDM Magazine, two-time winner of the Police Dispatch Quality (PDQ) Award, and multi-year winner of the Central Station Operator of the Year Award from The Monitoring Association. Top 5 largest security company. Sure, we’ve got the hardware and the recognition, but the real reason to join Vector Security is our people. People who are passionate about the work they do. Energetic people who innovate, who take on new challenges. People, perhaps, like you.
So, whether you’re a proven leader in your discipline or looking for new challenges, Vector Security may have the right opportunity for you. We seek driven, proactive, talented individuals who are excited about what the future holds. Because we are. Come join us and find out for yourself!
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.