Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Applications Developer (Android + iOS)
at Zaniboni Lighting
Pay: up to $60000/year
</div><div>Compensation for this position begins at $60,000
Job Reference #: 12900010
The BubblyNet platform is a multilayer architecture that evolves with user needs. It is not a typical consumer product. It is an industrial-grade solution, scalable, reliable and secure.
We are like a family, with a passion for challenges and engineering. We stand by Agile and Calm and get a kick out of taking on the status quo. We dream of making the world just a little bit better by delivering uplifting technology.
We ventured into the Lighting and Smart Building space after experiencing first hand the difficulties and complexities of proprietary and enclosed control systems that up to then were the norm in such industries.
Work in a collaborative team environment where you will develop mobile and web applications to interact with Bluetooth Mesh devices and cloud services. You will get your hands dirty with development, testing, and integration of new new functionalities, troubleshoot, patch bugs and never be bored!
You must enjoy pushing technology forward, feel exited about complex problems and being on the edge between R&D and production. You must be passionate about Agile best practices and enjoy speed, change and flexibility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement sound architectural design principles and develop secure and scalable code structures.
- Create detailed documentation with architecture, UI design flows and technical specifications.
- Facilitate application testing and closely monitor the performance for optimization.
- Create technical requirements and work with the engineering team to develop, test and launch high-quality products on time.
- Identify, troubleshoot and create solutions to meet business requirements, resolve user incident reports and enhance system performance.
- Execute software demonstrations and provide new and innovative ideas for additional research and development projects.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
We expect you to have:
- Proficient in Swift / Xcode / JAVA / Android X
- Proficient in GIT.
- Must be able to find your way around around editing existing code and add new functionalities and testing.
- Must be passionate about IOT and look forward to leave your mark on the industry
- Must be familiar with Cloud applications development.
- Must have an eye for elegant, minimalistic and intuitive design.
It would be COOL if you:
- Like to play with Arduino / Raspberry pi or other dev kits for fun.
- Have good general understanding and experience with embedded systems and wireless connectivity stacks.
- Have 3+ years experience as a mobile and / or Web applications development.
- Have experience with IOT user interfaces.
- Know your way around cryptography, public / private keys and encryption.
- Experience with Bluetooth Mesh.
- Great eye for intuitive UI.
- Know what provisioning and commissioning are for Bluetooth.
- Experience with cryptography and have a hacker mindset.
- Experience with AWS and AWS certifications. .
Drug Free Workplace:
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, Compensation and Benefits:
Full-time, salaried position expected to complete and meet expected deliverables and deadlines. Some travel will be required for trade shows and on-site customer presentations and visits.
Compensation for this position begins at $60,000, negotiable based on experience.
After 90-day waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Perks: Complimentary coffee, kitchen and vending machines on site; Newly renovated and open workspaces located in downtown Clearwater with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance.